Trend Party: Wiener Dogs

/
0 Comments
My live-in partner in crime wants a wiener dog. He has for quite some time now. I won't allow it. I don't have anything against the funny-shaped pups, it's just that we live in a condo and both work full time. I just don't think it's fair to a dog to be left alone all day! It is an amusing coincidence that dachshunds are super trendy right now. Perhaps I'll get him a dachshund belt buckle, and that will help tide him over until we have more time and a house with a yard.

Some samples of the trend below!

Kerry Beary - 5x7 print

















Emily Bond Dachshund Print Pillow












Gama-Go Clutch Purse
















D is for Dachshund Key Chain from Pop Dog Press


















Belt Buckle from Lucy Blue Studio


















Keep Calm Poster from The Lobster Pot


















Red Leather Dachshund Purse from Dutch Design

















Pet Lamp from Offi









No comments: