Oshawhat, Blogging and the Time Crunch

/
0 Comments
Holy moly, I feel like all I ever blog about these days is not having any time to blog. It is true, with my various jobs and commitments time for this home on the web is just plain limited right now.

But it doesn't mean I'm not out there creating content, because I sure am! Here's some places you can follow along with me, if you miss the content I used to generate here a little bit more often than I do now:

I have been spending some time over on Pinterest. It is a good place to unwind and disappear into the fantasy that I will someday get my second bedroom redecorated.

I try to stop in at Polyvore once in a while, because it is pure clothing joy for me. Again, just a good place to mentally unwind and be creative with fashion.

The big news I am excited to share is my column All the Rage over at Oshawhat, a new online publication. Oshawhat has so many great people working on it! It is a new alternative community project designed to highlight what Durham Region has to offer and it is super cool! I'm very proud to be a contributor.

Lately I've been teaching Social Media classes and that has been very rewarding. As it turns out, I'm not afraid to stand up in front of a group and talk anymore. As with many things in life I have discovered if I just throw myself into it head first, I survive better than I could have anticipated.

As usual, you can find me on twitter every day @jacquiesevers.

Coming soon, (I promise) a new Oshawa Express column about poster design, with an extended post about one of the greatest graphic designers of all time, Milton Glaser.




No comments: