Crock Pot Colour Party

/
0 Comments
I have a red crock pot. Or "slow cooker" they call them these days. Though it isn't really crock pot season, I've come across four new Proctor Silex cookers that are the most amazing colours. I was immediately reminded of the post I wrote "Pop Life", because these really are a great example of the colour trend. We've seen red and navy blue appliances in recent years - safe, classic colours - and even pink in support of charity. But these are a different animal. The hot tones of tomato red, citric orange, vibrant yellow and chartreuse green are retro inspired and over the top. It is probably for the best that I already have a lovely red crock pot (a housewarming gift from mom) because I wouldn't know which one of these to pick.

Available here.



No comments: