Valentine's Day Special

/
0 Comments
image source


Just a quick note tonight to let you know my new blog post over at The Bump & Hustle is up! This time it's a Valentine's lingerie post focused on items suited to new moms and moms-to-be. Check it out by clicking here!

Kat from The Bump & Hustle and I went to college together and caught up in person for the first time in ages on the weekend!





Modern life is funny, I feel like not a day has gone by since the last time we spoke in person since we've kept in touch by twitter and facebook. She's a real sweetie and I think The B&H is going to lead to great things. I'm excited to be part of it.

Tomorrow for Valentine's Day I'm going to a fundraiser for Art With a Heart. They were kind enough to offer me a seat at the organization's table. I'm a little nervous to go on my own but I'm sure a glass of wine and some conversation will help me shake that off. Art With a Heart is a new organization doing some great work with youth using art as the medium. You know I'm totally behind that so I'm looking forward to attending and learning more about the organization and the people behind it.

Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments: